Saturday arrived. It was a great, HOT day to have an outdoor wedding. The wedding was in a park, right next to a swing set. Chelsea had fun before the wedding.
Chris and I pinned the flower on my brother's suit.
Hello Best Man and grumpy little girl! (Seriously, the wedding was scheduled for 2:00 - that's prime nap time!)
Aunty Jen had a lot of Chelsea time this weekend.
Gavin started crying so I missed getting pictures of the bride walking and the wedding ceremony, but I did get one once all was finished. Yay - you are married!
Then Jennifer and I took the kids and headed to a hotel room - in hopes that Chelsea would take a nap, and that Gavin might have some quiet time.
No such luck.
Instead, babies got naked...
and Chelsea did the wiggle, wiggle, wiggle dance...
Then, it was time to get the kids redressed and soon it was supper time. Chelsea had no problems joining the head table for something to eat.
Then, the best man gave a funny, eloquent and heartwarming speech... written by me, of course!
The cake went from this...
to this...
and there is a picture of me somewhere eating a piece, but I don't have that photo yet.
Then, there was dancing...
Awesome post! I think I took A LOT of pictures with your camera. Digital cameras rock - I can't wait to get the rest of the photos!
ReplyDeleteThe weekend went by WAY too fast!!
Beautiful pics
ReplyDelete