Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Belly pics

Yes, that's right. If you are someone who doesn't believe in showing off the belly, avert your eyes. It's my blog and I'm posting pics of me right now.

I love being pregnant and haven't talked that much about this baby. I've been measuring 8 weeks ahead now for the past 2 months. The big debate at my midwife appointment today was whether my due date is June 3, or May 24th. There's not much of a difference there, but we are curious as to why I am so big! I've had 3 ultrasounds, so we know it's not twins! What's going on? Oh well, it doesn't matter as long as baby is healthy.
I am having a hard time with the weight gain, as it does seem out of control. I've gained 46 pounds already. Wowzers. Can you say "hold the fries?" Oh well. What can you do??
So here's some pics of me today - at 24 weeks (with a June 3rd due date).

(In this pic, I put on the same outfit that I always wore to take pictures when I was pregnant with Chelsea.)
And so just to give a little comparison as to the "then and now" shall we say... Here's a picture comparing me at 33 weeks with Chelsea, and me at 24 weeks now with Baby Boy.
Yeah, baby.

10 comments :

  1. I'm showing way more this time too, same thing with the 3 u/s and only one baby in there! I really hate all of the twins comments that I get. As for weight gain, I think you look thin everywhere except for having a baby bump which you should obviously have since you're preggers, and your belly is super cute! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Jenelle, Walter is just stickin' right out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that, too, that your belly is "pointier". Either way, I think you look great!

    And what a difference in hairstyles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference in how you are carrying the baby. And look at the difference in your arms and legs, not to mention the stylish cut. You know my views: as long as you and baby are both heathly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, the first two pictures of you just this time are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! The first thing I noticed too was the bellies and how different they are! But you are looking great!! (and I still really love that hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beautiful in both pictures. The weight loss is still noticable so you should be proud of yourself. Love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes your belly is pointier this time...LOL
    That is very noticeable!!
    You look so different from long to short hair...hehehe
    you are lookin good though!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda, you look great. Definitely 'pointier' this time. Maybe cuz of the boy:-) I vote for a May 24th due date (Cadens birthday)

    ReplyDelete