Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend.

First off, let me start by saying that I'm impressed with all the comments. I love comments. I love posting pictures on my cakeblog and on facebook, because I love the comments. So thank you to those of you who posted a comment on my last post.

This weekend has flown by. My weekend in point form:

  • My parents came out Friday night. It was an awesome visit. Awesome.
  • Here, Chelsea was helping Grandma do dishes. It was fun watching mom trying to get things accomplished, while C was totally in the way.
  • We had a great meal at Szutu's. Chelsea ate an enormous amount of chicken balls.

  • Chelsea was so excited to see Grandma and Grandma (she can't figure out that it's GrandPA, but we're working on it.) She brought most of her toys up from downstairs to show them off. She was crazy excited. It was so much fun to watch.

  • Chris and I worked on the Road of Life cake while my parents entertained themselves.
  • Saturday morning, I slept in, then we went grocery shopping, then I slept some more and finished the cake. It made me smile. I like when cakes turn out better than I could hope!

  • Saturday night, I made an awesome meal of S&S sausage (thanks Andrea!) then baked some cakes.
  • Chelsea started throwing up Saturday night. I was glad my mom was here to help with the clean up. I hate feeling so helpless, watching Chelsea feeling so miserable. Here's her cute self drinking some gingerale at 4 a.m. watching Dora, waiting for the next round of puking.

  • Sunday we just stayed home and relaxed. Chelsea still wasn't feeling great and was very cuddly and whiny.
There. A post. A post with pictures.

7 comments :

  1. Yay! Posts with pictures rock! That's the first time I've seen C with her new haircut that hasn't been completely "perfect" hair. I'm so glad to see she didn't lose her curls!!

    I so need to come down to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend (except for Chelsea getting sick). I hope she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I noticed your sink full of dishes. Do you not have a dishwasher??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no Jamy. I have a dishwasher. I couldn't survive without one. I just try to do most of the big stuff so it doesn't fill the dishwasher so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I'd sooner run my dishwasher 4 times a day then to have to do any dishes. :-) I hate doing dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like C had a fun weekend playing with grandma & grandpa!! And you got to sleep in...aren't you lucky!! Hope you are all feeling better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little girl has beautiful curls.

    ReplyDelete