Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm a big girl now.

Some big milestones today. We took the crib and, with the help of Chelsea of course, moved the crib into Baby Boy's room. She's had lots of great nights and naps in her bed, so crib is gone now. Here's Chelsea this morning, happily blowing bubbles with bendy straws. Then, at 4:00, we had the big hair cut. Chelsea's hair is out of control. Here's her before picture. (Need I remind you that she is not yet 2? Look at all that hair! She's 22 months tomorrow.)
Here she is during the hair cut. It took one and a half suckers and a smattering of M&Ms to keep her happy in that chair.
And tada! With a mouth full of M&Ms, may I present the big girl Chelsea.
Now, I'm not sure what this hair will look like after a bath, as I will confess and say the hairdresser did use a straightening iron, and I'm not sure I'll be doing that too often with Chelsea. Man, it's short and cute though!
And here are a few pictures of the new 'do, playing at home.

4 comments :

  1. WAY TOO CUTE! Wow, such a little lady with that hair...I think it makes her looks more like you :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - I seriously almost cried! She's way to young to look that old! Wow - what a difference! You'll have to let me know what it does after a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...she just grew up in a day..awesome hair cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, what a big irl she is, people are never going to believe her age now. She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete