Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quick Cheese.

Just a quick blog. I know there's a few people wanting more pictures of Chelsea, but she's not at a good photographing age right now. As soon as I try to take a picture, she throws a fit because she wants to play with the camera. It's frustrating! Plus, her eye teeth are FINALLY coming in, so she's either got a soother or her fingers shoved into her mouth and this doesn't make for the prettiest pictures. Here she is last week, saying "Cheese" for the camera.

She talks so much and is so fun to listen to. My new favourite word of hers is motorcycle. It just sounds too cute when she says it. But I'm out of blogging time for the moment, as I need to go partake in my Sunday nap. I've been so busy with cakes lately, I feel like I never get to sleep!

I'll leave you with one last picture of Chelsea. I really don't have any better ones, so this better do, Aunty Jen!

4 comments :

  1. Oh course, these do.. She is beautiful and what a change since Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you!! Can you send me the first and third picture please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie soother or no soother

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Just beautiful...love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete