So I totally blog for comments. I have an unwritten, but I think it's been spoken, agreement with my sister that she needs to comment on my blog so I always know I'm going to get at least one comment. If I wanted to blog privately or for myself, I'd journal. But I don't. I am envious of the people who regularly get more than 4 comments on their posts.
However, that being said, I'm a bad commenter. This has gotten worse since using a blog readers. I read everyone's posts, but then forget to comment. I tell myself that I'll go back and comment later, but I forget. I'm trying to change this. I'm making a point of commenting, even on people's journals that I normally lurk on. Perhaps this will inspire more comments on my entries.
Anyways, now that that's out of the way... What else can I say? I had fun today with my big girl. I love Chelsea's hair cut. She's just so dang cute. 
She looks like she's ready for kindergarten. Okay, well not quite - but close!
Now, in hopes of inspiring comments, I'm going to ask a question that I want you to answer.
What is one hobby that you don't have, but you really wish you did? I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I really wished that I was a scrapbooker. It just looks like so much fun and oh the creativity...
I know what you mean about comments, lol, they are fun to get! But, I kinda have this rule that I only comment on people's that comment on mine.
ReplyDeleteLove Chelsea's haircut, makes her look so grown up.
That's my new desktop picture!!!
ReplyDeleteI was iniatially going to say crocheting, but I am going to learn that. My answer to your question is: photography! I want to take amazing pictures, but think I lack the creativity.
Aw! Chelsea looks so grown up with her new haircut!
ReplyDeleteI guess for a hobby I wish I had - I wish I knew how to play piano (does that count as a hobby?)
As for scrapbooking - You should check out Close to My heart ( http://thepaisleypatch.myctmh.com/ ). They have pre-printed sheets where you just attach your photos and use the stickers that it came with for if you can't think of what to do, and don't have time. They also have books that you can look through and choose a layout you like based on the number of pictures and then there is exact instructions on how to cut your paper and paste together to get that look. So you don't even have to be creative and it looks fabulous. I'll try and remember to take some pics of what I've done using that and send em to you...
I don't know if working out is considered a hobby. I do enjoy it, but don't have time. I would love to have that as a hobby. Maybe someday.
ReplyDeleteScrapbooking. Yep, that's mine too.
ReplyDeleteAnd I answered your question on my blog, but to make it easier on ya I'll answer it here ;)
Speaking from experience, chicken pox is best when they don't know how to scratch their itches. I'm kinda thinking 2 years is the best time. If you need to call for a pox party Heather has my unlisted number... or you can email me at walterandmel[at]gmail[dot]com
Beautiful daughter Amanda. I have many hobbies. One hobby I wish had is to play an instrument. I am trying to teach myself to play the piano.
ReplyDeleteI think we all blog for the comments :-)
lovely hair cut miss c!!
ReplyDeletei wish i could knit or maybe paint really well... i want to do so many things.
Oh, i totally blog for the comments, and I get disappointed when I don't get any. I also need to make a point to comment more.
ReplyDeleteI am 100% with you on the wanting to be able to scrapbook. I just lack the creativity. I do love to go to dollarama and buy stuff for it, but then it sits there. If I attempt, I copy out of a book.
Photography is the one thing I suck at, and would love to be better at.
ReplyDeletehmmm...I have my hobby...and that's scrapbooking. I guess I wish I knew how to play guitar...but that won't happen until I do something about it :)
ReplyDeleteI lurk. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be able to sew.