Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Big girl bed...

So long crib... hello big girl bed.

(Sorry the pics are kind of blurry.)
After discovering that she had climbed out of her crib today, we decided that tonight was the night for sleeping in her bed. At daycare, she's been climbing out of her playpen, so she's been having her naps on the couch. I figured this was a good start to sleeping in a bed. We're hoping to move the crib into the new baby's room for a while so C realizes that it's not hers anymore.
She loved her bed and climbed right in. She's been sleeping fine so far, only asking that we leave her light on, so we put it on dim, closed the door and we haven't heard a peep. Here's hoping the transition goes smoothly!
Sleep tight, big girl!

4 comments :

  1. Aww... such a happy event, and yet such a sad one. (Not "sad" sad, but you know what I'm saying.) She looks like such a big girl in the bed (with a soo in her mouth and another 4 within arm's reach).

    ...wow.....

    Scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a pile of pacifiers next to her? If so, thats too cute.

    I had thought you got a toddler bed? Did you decide against it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cortney. We just bought a twin bed in September I think it was. It was such a great deal, we figured we'd skip the toddler bed and go right to a big bed with a bed rail. She did great!

    ReplyDelete