Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Update on the bed...

Chelsea had a great night! She went to sleep right away without a problem. Around 4:00 am I heard a thump in the baby monitor and I was at her door, waiting to hear the cry I thought would come, but instead it was the little monkey trying to play with a toy and open the door! I told her to go back to sleep and she wanted into her crib, so I transferred her blankets and toys into her crib, only to transfer them back 20 minutes later when she asked to go back into her bed.

She slept until 8:15 when I had to wake her up. Not too bad for the first night!

3 comments :

  1. Wow, big step! Glad it's going well so far, hope she keeps it up for you!! She looks so cozy in her big bed.

    ReplyDelete