Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

C'est fini!

Before.

After. (We moved a big chair up from downstairs. I'm not sure if it'll stay.)


I like it. I like it a lot. What I like almost as much is having my kitchen and dining room back. One more day of cleaning and tidying up and life should go back to normal.

18 comments :

  1. it looks so great!!! yay no more pee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! (And I'm still in love with that couch set downstairs.)

    No carpet - I'm so jealous!

    And Gavin will be able to fly now in his walker. Has Chelsea figured out yet that she can run and slide in her socks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the floor is awesome... looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Looks great! What an after!
    Great job you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it. I like it ALOT. I think that the chair should stay. It looks so cozy. It would be a great chair to ready stories in. By the way change isn't always a bad thing. During the process it can be trying, but the outcome is usually worth it. I would say that is was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I like!! You'll love how easy it is to clean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOO i love it! Can't wait to come over and check out how it really looks, and that table & chairs too ;) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! Wow...which flooring did you decide to go with?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Val - this was a wide board laminate from Parkside that was on sale. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the chair, makes me want to cozy up... I need a big chair like that in my living room. Happy cleaning Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks beautiful I look forward to seeing it in person.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW that looks amazing!!
    Just changes the total look of the room as well!! Great choice on the color!
    Can't wait to see it in real!

    ReplyDelete