Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

My baby loves me just the way that I am.

This girl makes me laugh, all the time. She's big into funny faces and dressing up.

or dressing down...

She wears pajamas pretty much all day long. We change in the morning when she wakes up, but she changes back for nap time. Hey - I don't really blame her. I don't wear my jeans when I nap.



She talks. A LOT. She did this to herself. It lasted until I took the photo.


But occasionally... okay - about a gazillion times a day, I have to deal with the whining and the crying and the boundary testing.

Here's a hint, sweetie. Mommy wins, dearie. Mommy always wins.

(Yes I realize I won't always win, but for now, against an almost 3 year old, I still win.)

4 comments :

  1. She's so cute! I especially love the "dressing down" picture - the winter boots just add a special touch.

    That's right, Mommy wins! Good luck with that in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Made for a great afternoon laugh!! She's such a funny girl, and quite the hair in that list pic!! hehe See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post!! Thanks for sharing the many faces of Chelsea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her pjs in the last pic. So cute.
    Wouldn't it be great if kids would just learn sooner than later that mommy's gonna win. Could save alot of tears.

    ReplyDelete