Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

:)


Thank you Dollarama, for your $1.50 hats. We played for almost 2 hours with them. I think I'm going to try and sneak away to get the other two hats in the store. Too cute!

On a side note, thanks to all who came to the Norwex party. I had a lot of fun!

6 comments :

  1. You are right! This is the best blog EVER!! They are soooo adorable - when I get my hands on this picture, it's going to be my desktop background!!

    WOW!!! Too funny!!

    (And you are going to blog, if not about your party, then about all the great stuff you got from your party?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats are awesome!! The party was lots of fun.. thanks for having me!! And those cupcakes were orgasmic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat's are awesome!!
    Very cute pic!!
    Thanks for inviting us to your Norwex party...it was great!!
    And the food was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinkin' cute...how often do I need to say that about those two?? Really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously what would we do without dollarama.. it has provided us endless hours of entertainment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this post so much I went to dollarama too :)

    Lots of fun stuff, even a dora hat!

    ReplyDelete