Hey folks!
I know there are a lot of you out there who read this blog, so I'm putting this out there. For the time being, I have to go private. I hate giving other people power, but my ever-rude anonymous commenter is ruining it for everyone. I've tried to ignore their comments, but it's to the point where I'm scared to share my heart for fear of what they'll say. I love blogging and I love having people read my blog, whether you comment or not, and that's why I hate going private. (Private just means that you need to sign in to read my blog. I know it's an extra step and it means that blog readers don't work, but, for now, it has to be done!)
So please, if you read my blog, even as a lurker, be sure to let me know if you want your email address added to the list. Hopefully I'll see you on the flip side (and yes, I really did just write that!). Night all!
Some people live for causing pain otherwise why bother to comment if they have nothing constructive to share.
ReplyDeleteI would love to continue to read your blog.
Jennifer Here-We met @ Shake, Rattle and Roll. That is too bad!! I do not understand how people can be so critical of others. I have been reading your blog over the last few months. I also heard about "Amanada's Creative Cakes" so I have been reading that one as well. I would love to be included so I can continue reading your blog. Btw, ur weight loss story is very inspiring!! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteHey Amanda, put me on the list!
ReplyDeleteBOOOOO to the anonymous commenter! I hope you learn to play nice.
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteAm embarassed to admit I'm a lurker. I stumbled across your blog about a year ago and I enjoyed it - particularly your sense of humor and parenting entries! I understand your decision to go private - it is the same reason my family and I do not facebook/blog publicly. However, I will miss it and wish you all the best!
sincerely,
A visitor from Strathmore, AB
If I'm not on your list I will call you every single day and make you read it to me on the phone....well, as soon as we buy a new phone! lol
ReplyDeleteI'd like to keep reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteKarla
I am a lurker that has been around for a while now. I found a link to your blog on a different blog, and have been following since! I enjoy reading what you have to say, and would like to keep reading, if you don't mind!
ReplyDeleteI'm a lurker ... :)
ReplyDeletei want to keep reading Amanda. Sign me up :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I have read your blog for a couple years now and would love to continue!
ReplyDeleteAmy
I'm a lurker, but I did almost order a cake from you last year! I really enjoy reading your blog. You're so real in your posts, and you share a lot of the same ideas and thoughts that I do, that's one reason why I keep coming back to read it! :D. I'd love to be added to your list!
ReplyDeleteTo Amy and The Marshall's. No problem! I just need your emails. I have comments moderated, so if you leave a comment with your address, I just won't publish that comment! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda
ReplyDeleteI would love to keep reading your blog, you have been a true inspiration for me with your weight loss journey. I have started my own journey and you keep me motivated!