Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hey Look!!

It's a blog post. Okay, so it's a poor excuse for a blog post, but there's words and a picture, so it counts!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding as I switch over to private. I promise I'll be back soon, but life is so crazy right now and I'm a sucker for punishment. I woke up on Saturday morning and decided to fix our basement, build a custom shelving unit, re-mud and re-paint the existing drywall and hang some more drywall while we're at it.



Plus, we have another specialist appointment for this guy tomorrow, and his surgery is booked for Thursday at 8:45 am. He has a hydrocele that needs to be healed (or fixed by the dr), so we definitely appreciate your prayers this week! Now it's late, so I'm off with the promise that I will be back soon! Honest!

5 comments :

  1. The idea of taking spring break off for a BREAK is probably too much to ask for, eh? LOL. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    I'm praying for Gavin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on Jennifer's comment. Glad you are back... take it easy. And yes praying for Gavin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for your little guy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're blogging again. :) Hope you have a little less stressful week now that your plans have changed. :S

    ReplyDelete