Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

blabbity blah blah

- It's been so busy. Lots going on at work, cakes still going full swing, doing some weight loss coaching, and just life in general. Ack. Even typing it all makes me tired.
- We hit up Disney on Ice. Chelsea loved it, but really didn't know Peter Pan or Lilo and Stitch.

-Her face lit up when Ariel came out on the ice though!
- Chelsea, high on root beer and cotton candy, pretending to be happy even though we had denied her the $10 slushie.
- Now that I'm in the maintenance stage of losing weight, I get to have a few guilt-free cheat days/meals/whatever. I have not cheated or eaten ANYTHING remotely unhealthy since Sept. 25th. All I wanted was carrot cake (from Funk's bakery), nachos (from BP) and red wine (from anywhere - lol!) I was actually really surprised at how nothing met my expectations. I truly am I changed person, but I won't lie. I did eat a lot of this ginormous plate of nachos. :D
- I picked up a chair for upstairs in our house and the kids both love it. Chris tried to get a picture of them nicely sitting together and this is the best we got.
- These two kids keep me hopping. I feel like my house is constantly a disaster zone: the floors are always dirty, the kitchen never clean and the laundry never ending. They play so nice together, but then moments later are screaming and yelling. And Gavin. Oh, sweet Gavin. He. is. so. busy. I can not stress this enough. He just doesn't sit still for any length of time. He tires me out.
- I've decided to tile a back splash in the kitchen and work slowly on repainting a lot of the inside of the house. I'm finding the builder's beige neutral to be so dark. I'm looking at lots of whites and brighter colors. However, I struggle to pick out colours and I usually just rely on other people to do it for me. Any takers?
- It's report card writing week this week. Be kind to the teachers in your lives, people. We need some extra encouragement, love and support this week. Well, at least I do!
Have a good one!

4 comments :

  1. Did you find that on PVOL? If it is, I called about it and it was SOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous about Disney on ice! I can't wait for Janessa to be old enough to go!

    Love the pictures!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. BP nachos...yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been known to pick colours at work. But I'll never freely volunteer to certain clientel :P If you ever want any suggestions just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete