I've just finished sewing a table runner and 8 placemats for my new table.
My beautiful fabric arrived from The Fabric Shoppe to start making Gavin his quilt.
I have 5 various cakes this week - 2 smash and 3 birthday.
I bought a cute little dresser thing from MCC on Saturday that I'm refinishing to put in my dining room.
I'm in the middle of making a really cool gift for someone's birthday. This one is a little out of my comfort zone, but I'm loving it!
And on an unrelated note, now that the carpet is gone, G can easily run his walker around the house. He found the bathroom, of course!
Re
minds me of when this girl discovered the same thing!Happy Monday all!
Busy busy is right!
ReplyDeleteBut busy can be good when it is filled with things we enjoy doing :)
Cute pics of the kids too!
gotta love that t.p!
ReplyDeleteAs I'm reading this, my reaction to everything was "ooohhh - I can't wait to see that".
ReplyDeleteThat's for everything you had posted, actually - the table runner and placemats, Gavin's quilt fabric, the cakes, the dresser and the gift.
I love the picture of G discovering the toilet paper. Are he and Chelsea about the same age in the pics?
Jennifer - C was 7 months, G is 8 months.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!! Both found the toilet paper!! That's cool that you think to find similar pics of Chelsea doing the same the thing!!
ReplyDeleteHey, it has been a while since I have caught up with your life! :) I LOVE the new flooring! It looks great! Hopefully it helps Gavin breath better. The pee stains were gross! YUCK! Old pee smell is never fun!
ReplyDelete