Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Say "Cheese!"

Here's the face we get when we ask her to smile. I'm not excited about her 3 year pictures if this is the smile we get.




And then there's this guy. I see this face a million times a day. A big, silent, eyes closed, head thrown back, melt your heart grin.




(And yes, he's wearing a pink bib. Benefits of having an older sister.)

3 comments :

  1. haha - I think C's expression is just cute! But I was at the two year photo session/experience/semi-disaster, and the pictures turned out phenomenal. Kristel does awesome photos with even non-awesome times.

    And Gavin's smile - LOVE IT! I've never seen that - it is just soooo adorable!! And it's silent? In the photo, it looks as though he's chuckling up a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Good thing he doesn't care if it's pink now...maybe don't try that when he's older.......lol
    Great smile though!
    Hopefully by the time you get Chelsea's pics done she can smile some real ones....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is just a ball of joy..sooo cute!!! of course she's cute too :)

    ReplyDelete