Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

9 months... and a few days

Nine months already. This guy is halarious.

He is getting into all sorts of trouble, now that he can move.
Plus, he's hungry all the time. There's not much he won't eat.

He has figured out how to use his walker to chase his sister. She has learned how to escape the wrath of the walkerfootram.
He is such a happy baby, usually smiling and talking away. Still no teeth, but dang, do we have dimples! He can crawl so fast. It's crazy. It's so stinkin' cute. Chelsea never really crawled on her hands and knees, so I'm getting a kick out of this.
Plus, he's been pulling himself to stand on furniture, in the bathtub and even using some of his toys. He tries to use Chelsea, but she gets mad and pushes him away.

Oh and stairs are his next mission, I think. He stands and tries to climb them for a good 20 minutes a day. I'm not sure what I'll do when he figures it out!
I can't believe how fast time is going... soon I'll be planning his first birthday. Ack!

7 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, that picture of Chelsea scrambling away from her brother in the walker is so freakin' funny!! I'm still laughing. That's a preview of Talia and Declan in about 8 months, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how TALL he is!!

    I love all the pictures, but would also have to say that my favorite is Chelsea escaping the walkerfootram.

    "There's not much he won't eat" - cut to a picture of him eating a box! bwhahaha!!

    I can't wait to go down to see everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny guy ;p
    Love those dimples!
    And the eyes! You area family with really great eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're right, he is just too stinkin cute!!! I think every picture made me laugh out loud. That age is so much fun when they start moving and getting more adventurous and more aware of everything. Which age isn't fun? (so far..lol) Love Chelsea trying to protect herself up on the chair! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, love the post and the pictures. They made us laugh and miss everyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a sweet post Amanda!
    Great pictures and all!!
    He is a little cutie and growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is just adorable!!! :D

    (and i so love your new flooring!)

    ReplyDelete