Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My new toy

So I know nothing about cameras, but I'm hoping I'll learn. I love it! Isn't she pretty?



And here's a few of the pictures I've taken.


Sorry I've been neglecting my blog. I had a super busy cake week and then I've been making up for it by getting together with friends every night! When I am home, I'm reading through my camera manual trying to learn how to work this thing!
I'm heading home for a few days. Happy Easter everyone!

6 comments :

  1. The pictures you've taken already are amazing!! What made you update your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I still have my point and shoot. I just wanted a camera to have fun with. I love how crisp and clean the pics come out of a camera like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! must be nice.
    enjoy your easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe love the pics! I can't wait to come over and play with it. It is amazing what a difference the camera can make. When I got my SLR my point & shoot didn't come out more than once after that (it was apparently really crappy compared to the pics with my new one!) It's a lot of fun, but can be frustrating if you don't know what the heck the manual is talking about...that's why I paid someone to teach me a little :)

    PS - is that your table runner???? Whatever it is, I LOVE the look! Can't you come and make my house stylin' & trendy too?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv it!
    Now you can come take some shots of me being pretty! HA!
    A camera like that one is next on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Amanda,

    Okay I saw on facebook that you updated your blog on the weekend but didn't have time to come and look until today. So some thoughts I'd like to share:
    1. Love that you put on fb that you updated your blog - then for those non bloggers like me I knew to check.
    2. I love the pictures of Gavin on the previous post. Love the pictures on this post - I know nothing about cameras so I can't help you
    3. I'm not going to comment on the bathing suit blog - but very cute. Chelsea is adorable as always!
    4. Hope you had a great Easter

    Kim

    ReplyDelete