Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Randoms.

- I'm sitting on my deck, enjoying the sunshine. I love love love our deck and back yard. We'll be doing a bit of work back here this summer, closing off underneathe our deck, and adding a sandbox and a fire pit. Ooh summer fires.

- Oh for crying out loud! I'm sitting here, enjoying the sun and my neighbours are outside smoking and it stinks. GRRRRRR.... I want to tell them to go away, but technically, they are on thier doorstep and it's the wind bringing the stank my way. Calm it down Amanda, calm down.

- I really don't have a lot to blog. I'm in a bit of a dry spell. I have no funny stories or anecdotes. It's kind of dull around here, and I think I like it.

- I'm not taking any more cakes for April, May or June. I like not having cakes. Is that bad? I have so much more free time and my house stays clean. I love doing cakes but I think I'm going to stick to just friends/family and previous clients.

- I'm taking a "me" day tomorrow. I'm leaving Gavin at home and going into Winnipeg. Just me. Gavin will miss 2 or even 3 nursing feeds, but I'm sure he'll be fine. He eats more table food than Chelsea, so it's all good. I'm excited to go shopping at silly stores and have no agenda. Just me, some icey coffee drinks and some wandering around the city. Lovely. I'm picking up stuff for Chelsea's 3rd birthday swimming extravaganza. Decorations, party favours, that sort of thing.

Oh baby up. Laters.

5 comments :

  1. We're putting in a fire pit this summer, too. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got a nice relaxing afternoon on your warm deck :) It's so beautiful out, and those afternnons are just great doing nothing! I truly hope you have an awesome day tomorrow. Sounds so good. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are planning on the backyard strategics now too... looking forward to a fire pit. :) I so get you about the cig smoke! We have that a bit, but also are getting a few cigarette butts on our side lawn. BLECH! But what's a girl to do, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're sitting on your deck today? Wow - you haven't got our wind - 60 gusting to 90, expected to get higher.

    Mmm... firepit! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how was your day in the city? ;p
    See any good goiters?

    ReplyDelete