These are the things that fill my days.
LOL oh dear... no words...
hahaha - too funny! Bathing suits are kind of hard to put on, so I'm quite impressed with the job that she did!
haha...yeah I am surprised she could put it on by herself at all, those things are tricky!
LMAO! She is just too cute! (and talented too - those are hard to put on even for me!)
well...I totally think the ruffles should go in the front ;)
That is stinkin funny!!Looking forward to going to the pool this summer myself....lol
LOL oh dear... no words...
ReplyDeletehahaha - too funny! Bathing suits are kind of hard to put on, so I'm quite impressed with the job that she did!
ReplyDeletehaha...yeah I am surprised she could put it on by herself at all, those things are tricky!
ReplyDeleteLMAO! She is just too cute! (and talented too - those are hard to put on even for me!)
ReplyDeletewell...I totally think the ruffles should go in the front ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is stinkin funny!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to going to the pool this summer myself....lol