Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Feeling a lot like Christmas...

I know. This blog has been neglected, but I'm working on it.

The next few posts will be fairly random, but take what you can get!

So, back in December, we met Santa! The kids were thrilled.

 This year was an interesting one with Chelsea. Living in Winkler, Santa seems to be pretty contraversial with many people telling Chelsea that Santa isn't real. We had many talks about Saint Nick and mall Santa and the family tradition of hanging up our stockings. I felt a little sad that she didn't get to believe in the magic of Santa for a little bit longer...


Chelsea also had her preschool concert. She did fantastic, singing loudly as usual. It was cute. When I picked her up to take her to the concert, she asked if I had bought her flowers. I asked her why and she said, "Well, Mom. I'm performing today and I always need flowers when I perform!" Made sense, so off to Bloom we went to pick out these beautiful flowers!

2 comments :

  1. I will be FURIOUS if someone tells Talia that Santa isn't real next year. I don't care what anyone else believes, how we decide to celebrate Christmas is our business!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Chelsea. It's true, you DO need flowers when you perform :) LOVE it...

    ReplyDelete