- I have a hard time blogging without pictures. Our camera has been away for repairs for what feels like forever. I miss it. I hate that I keep missing these amazing moments with my kids.
- Gavin's been given the all-clear, all-well-and-good report from the surgeon. Thank goodness that is overwith. Now the doctor thinks I should get tubes in my ears again. Sigh. Seems like a never ending cycle.
- Picked up the keys to my new office in Morden. A Better Life Wellness Centre will be open (by appt only) soon! So excited to be helping people!
- Excited for Mother's Day tomorrow, but I will forever be reminded of 5 years ago. I remember sitting in church, bawling through the entire service because we had just been told that we probably wouldn't be able to have children. My heart still breaks for all the women who want babies more than anything. The service tomorrow will be bittersweet.
- Really working on loving myself right now, inside and out. It's tough, but getting better.
- Loving the warmer weather. Love open windows, sand-filled shoes, and legs sore from jumping on the "jumpoleen."
Your story from despair to 2 kids is such a testimony of God's grace and what an awesome reminder of his power.
ReplyDelete