Monday, July 25, 2011
Children's Museum
We visited the new Children's Museum the other day. It was interesting, loud, and chaotic, just like any good kid's day should be, I suppose. It had been years since I'd been to the Children's Museum. It was really fun for the kids.
Once the big kids finished hogging all the building blocks, I managed to snag a few for G to build a tower.
The funniest/worst moment was when G decided that this little gap in the wall was meant to be a door. He kept just trying to squeeze through and would cry when he didn't fit.
Although the train is now equipped with all kinds of fancy lights, the conductor's chair was still intact.
I greatly missed the giant tree, but Chelsea thought crawling in the giant lasagna playstructure was fun.
The water station was a hit - again once we were able to steal one ball away from the bigger kids. Seriously - where are all the parents??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
wonderful pictures.
ReplyDeleteOk, so I totally get you on the whole, "Where are the other parents?" It seems like when ever we are in a public place, there are always older kids who are not being watched and thus take over whatever activity my kiddos would love to be doing....Where exactly are those parents??
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking we will have to take a trip to the Children's Museum-looks like a lot of fun!
We went there with Chris' dad on Tuesday and its a great place. Caleb got lucky and some unattended 9-10 year old followed him around and made sure he had what he needed to play..lol
ReplyDelete