Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sandy cracks

Today we hit up Morden beach. Normally, I'm more of a stay-in-my-backyard-pool kinda girl, but we ventured out and it was awesome. Well worth all the snack, toy, diaper, clothes, blankets, and towel packing and the eating lunch in the car, carrying sleeping kids from the car, vacumming out the sand from the car and showering the sand off that is involved with going to the beach.

The kids loved it. Gavin's favourite part, of course, was the snacks. Mmm... popcorn puffs. It's like crack for kids, I swear. Okay, here they are eating hotdogs, but in my defense, they are the all natural hot dogs.


I adore this man. I do wonder where our blondie kids come from though! (Okay and this is a horribly awkward picture of him. Why does his arm look so skinny!?)

I just figured I'd post our "Fun Family Day" photo below. Seriously, we did have a blast and we do love eachother.
Chelsea is chowing down on what looks like could be more hotdogs; Chris, bored out of his skull thinking "I'd rather be at home"; Gavin - well, that's open to interpretation, and me, totally enthralled with my fam.

1 comment :

  1. That looks like it was a blast! I love ALL the pictures, but my favorite by far is the last one! What's on the agenda for the next Family Fun Day?

    ReplyDelete