Ah yes, the jiggly bits. Just yesterday I was sunbathing, and my daughter came up behind me, wiggled my bum, and said, "Jiggle jiggle..." PS: Saw your comment at my blog. I do have carbs added back into my diet, but let's not get excited here: I have 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes at lunch and 1/2 cup of brown rice at supper. It's not like my trainer added chocolate cake...sadly. And hey, you're in Manitoba! Are you in Winnipeg?
Awww... that's such a wonderful "warm fuzzy" to hold on to!!
ReplyDeleteLMAO! She totally cracks me up!!
Hahaha.....I want to know how she knows the term, "jiggly bits."
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Awesome.
ReplyDeleteThat is your girl. lol
ReplyDeleteAh yes, the jiggly bits. Just yesterday I was sunbathing, and my daughter came up behind me, wiggled my bum, and said, "Jiggle jiggle..."
ReplyDeletePS: Saw your comment at my blog. I do have carbs added back into my diet, but let's not get excited here: I have 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes at lunch and 1/2 cup of brown rice at supper. It's not like my trainer added chocolate cake...sadly. And hey, you're in Manitoba! Are you in Winnipeg?
kids...keepin' it real
ReplyDelete