Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

M'baby is all grown up

A twin bed has never looked so big.
He's got all he needs - two monkeys, a sippy cup of water and his blanket.
For the first time in almost 5 years, we're packing away the baby crib and changetable. This does make me sad, I will admit.
As for potty training, I'd like to say he's completely pottytrained, as long as he's naked. As soon as I put a diaper or gitchies on him, he's a mess. But leave him naked and we've got #1 and #2 on the potty, each and every time.
So, with that being said, I've come up with a solution.


He'll be naked, forever. No biggie.


So if you see me at superstore with the Pantless Wonder, just smile, nod and go on your merry way.






1 comment :

  1. Okay, now I almost feel like I should be getting my son into a big boy bed! However, he LOVES his crib and has not tried crawling out of it....yet!
    Gavin looks so comfortable in his bed-like he has always been in there!

    ReplyDelete