I wallpapered and painted our master. I haven't done the "big reveal" yet, because I'm still working on some artwork and bedding, but here is a little taste.
The before shot is more of a during shot.
...to this. There's even a hidden door under there so I can still use it as storage.
I still need to stain it, but I'm in the process of talking to the paint store, because the stain I did last year did NOT weather well and we need to figure out what to do.
I also bought, primed, and painted a new bedroom set for Chelsea. I'll post pics when it's all set up in her room.
Possible to do still...
- redo our garden shed. Chris wants to make it larger and side it so it matches our house. I'll miss the uniqueness of the shed, but I won't miss the flaking paint and loose shingles.
- tile a backsplash in the kitchen. I'm so rooting for this to happen, but I'll need help picking out tile.
- finish the basement? We still need to finish the bathroom and Chris' office. I'm thinking the office might get done, but the bathroom would be expensive to finish, and really, do I NEED 4 toilets to clean when only 3 of us use them?
And that's it! There's not a lot of relaxing that goes on in our house during the summer.
Way to go with all your projects! Looking forward to the reveals!
ReplyDelete