Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

It's a great day....

- Today I woke up feel dizzy and hot and grouchy, so I called in sick and stayed in bed until 11. It felt good to wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I've been asked a few times if I'll be teaching right until the end of June and that is the plan. I'm only working one on one with students and I'm sitting the whole time, so I didn't think it would be a problem, but I've really enjoyed how I've felt this afternoon, having more energy to do things around the house and with the kids.
- I spent the afternoon at the spa yesterday - scrub, massage, facial and pedicure. It was glorious and relaxing and quiet.

- Chelsea graduated from preschool this week. Next stop? Kindergarten!! Gavin starts preschool in the fall. Where on earth has time gone? They are getting so big!
- We had some friends over for supper tonight for the first time in a long time. It was great to hang out and not stress about the meal. It was supposed to be a weiner roast, but it was too cold and windy so we just hung out inside eating our chips and hotdogs. It was great and we'll definitely be doing it again.

- We still haven't gotten a thing ready for this baby. I'm hoping this weekend we'll have a chance to set up the crib and pull out all the baby stuff. Maybe that will make this all feel a bit  more real. We are having a baby in 52 days. Yikes!!
- Feeling loved and loving. Things are so good.




2 comments :

  1. Your wiener roast turned indoors sounds so fun!

    So...did ya start getting baby stuff ready?!

    ReplyDelete