She is loving baseball. I am suffering from major mamaguilt because baseball is on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I work every Tuesday at the store and most Thursdays I'm there again doing start up meetings. The good news is that I am starting to train more people to help me at the store so that I can back down, you know, before this baby makes its appearance!
Anyways, back to my superstar. I swear, she is wearing shorts!
One of the things that she is loving is that her daddy is the coach. Daddy isn't loving it quite so much, but he is learning so much. It is definitely out of his comfort zone, but I'm proud of him for stepping up.
However, when I asked if we should put Chelsea in soccer in the fall, his answer was, "Sure! But I am NOT coaching!"
That's awesome all around - her playing baseball, being a Timbit (soooo cute in the "uniform"), you training more people, Chris coaching... I'm happy for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteThose timbit shirts are huge! Does she know about getting the treat at Tim's after the game?
ReplyDelete