Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Life lately....

Life has been pretty quiet around here lately. We have spent a lot of time, home, as a family, adjusting. I have been really enjoying having Chris home. He takes care of the other two and I get to rest and enjoy Eli. I'm so glad that he has another whole week off.

I feel beyond blessed. I know I've said that before, but it's true. There are no words that express how much I love my family.

I have been feeling really great. Thanks to the friends who are constantly checking in with texts and to the wonderful people who have blessed us with food. It's been so amazing.

And speaking of amazing, look at this boy.






Oh and my favourite face he makes when he's done nursing...

My heart is full.




1 comment :

  1. I finally read Eli's birth story. I love to read these stories, but they make me so emotional so I need to pick the perfect time! You have a beautiful family Amanda! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete