But, I'm not ready to share all the juicy details just yet, so I figured I'd do one last post before introducing all of the world to our baby. If you do know the details about our baby, please don't comment! (I know, look at me, asking people NOT to comment. I see all you creepers checking my blog anyway, even if you don't comment! :P)
I love comparison pictures, so I did two last ones.
I like seeing the difference a few weeks makes. Baby definitely grew and dropped a little in those last few weeks.
And a comparison of all 3 bellies. Now, to be fair, with Chelsea, I went 9 days overdue and with Gavin I was almost another 2 full weeks after this picture was taken, and well, #3 came out hours after this photo was taken. Alright, I'm already working on the next post, sharing the details and writing out our experience. Stay tuned...


Chelsea looks so tanned!!!
ReplyDeleteKim
I'm guessing.... Another boy?
ReplyDeleteWay to go enduring til the end! You looked great, despite the fact you were very uncomfortable :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for baby!!
What a great picture of C&G - their excitement shows!