There's been lots going on around here lately. This man finished his first year of preschool. He loved every single class. He's begging for Kindergarten, but he'll have to settle for two afternoons of preschool next year. He's grown so much in the past few months. He is such a sweetheart.
Chelsea had her dance recitals on Mother's Day weekend. She did fantastic. We'll be taking a break from dance next year as ballet wasn't her favourite and that's all that's offered next year for her age group. Don't worry though. She has dreams of being in skating and gymnastics and rhythmic gymnastics.
.jpg)
This guy is such an absolute wonder. He is growing so quickly. He's mastered standing this week...
...and today he sprouted his first two teeth. Oddly, it was his top two that have broken through first at the age of 10 1/2 months. Usually it's the bottom two first, right? I'm not crazy here? Either way, I was pretty mushy about it. Teeth are just one more sign that he is growing up far too quickly. I'm going to miss these gummy grins!
I had to include this next picture. I have been working hard cleaning out the back shed and garage. I had put Eli in his stroller with snacks to keep him happy but at one point I asked Chelsea to give him something to play with so he'd be happy. I check on him a few minutes later and find this filthy kid! Chelsea had given him a plastic shovel that she had been using in the garden! Well, it definitely kept him happy and occupied!
And just a few more pictures to wrap up this post. These two kids and these last two pictures just crack me up. And picture post - done!


:)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute. Looks like a busy spring. Are you going to be glad for a break from activities for the summer?
ReplyDelete