Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

My day

- Today we ran out of toilet paper. Luckily, Eli had already emptied an entire box of Kleenex onto the floor one by one, so we were set. Score one for the misbehaving toddler.
- We had a playdate and picnic with a great friend and her four kids today at the Morden splash park. It was so fun. Of course, this little man found the mud puddles more entertaining than the actual splash park. Score two for the misbehaving toddler?
- Although I love the heat, my boys do not. Chelsea does, but the boys don't, so we've spent a lot of time inside lately. +30 temps just don't make them happy.  I feel like I'm missing out on these last few days of summer.
- I'm looking into fall activities, and I'm trying to find a balance between every activity Chelsea wants to be in and my desperate desire to be a shut in. Haha. It's not quite that bad, but I really am questioning how busy I want us to be. Chelsea would love to do an activity every single day if I let her. Gymnastics, Rhythmic gymnastics, skating, piano, Victory Lane at church... oy vey.
- Gavin is at such a great, easy stage. He is so easy to entertain, loves playing by himself, or with others. If I ever need some time to myself, I just tell him to go play with his Mario figurines. He'll play for hours with those guys. So thankful for that! Eli on the other hand, needs his mama ALL THE TIME. It can be frustrating for sure!
 
And it's time for bed. Glorious sleep. I keep thinking that now that Eli is sleeping through the night, (finally at 13 months) I should be getting caught up on sleep, but that doesn't seem to be the case!

1 comment :

  1. Mr. Eli looks like he is having fun. Made Jerry laugh.

    ReplyDelete