Time to catch up a little bit. These pictures are from the past month or so, hence all the different hairdos. ;)
Eli is a joy. He really is. He is quick to laugh and be silly. He is also... well, how can I say this? He is crazy. He is so wild and energetic and bouncing from one thing to another, working hard to leave a mess wherever he's been. He is still pretty much non-verbal - he has a few sounds he makes and he can say mom (about 329 times a day) but that's about it. This definitely causes frustrations because he is a little boy who knows exactly what he wants and what needs to be done and when we don't understand him, tantrums definitely do happen!
However, he does love to cuddle, hug and kiss. This picture was a very early morning cuddle that I got to have. He usually doesn't sit too long, so I treasure these times, even if it is at 6 a.m.
Say "cheese!"
I thought this picture was simply adorable. The chubby little hand holding a dirty worm just melts me.
This picture makes me laugh. He has become such a little man and it's so neat to see him picking up on our habits and mannerisms. Here he is blowing his food. Just look at those lips and cheeks!
How is this cute baby boy almost 2?? Time is flying by!
He is such a cutie, he will keep us on our toes in Minnedosa for sure.
ReplyDelete