We celebrated Eli's birthday early with a small family party and Eli proved that he had the blowing candles thing down pat! (Seriously, how cute is this picture? and that dimple... swoon!)
And of course, there was a cute, little cake. I wanted to make a train but after asking him many yes and no questions, we finally figured out that he would like a farm cake. It was a hit! Eli loved pointing to the animals and making all the sounds.
I kept the party pretty laid back. Chelsea kept asking "What are we going to DO at the party? Craft? Treasure hunt?" I explained we were going to do nothing. The kids could play in the backyard, and we would visit and eat a very complicated, gourmet meal of burgers and chips.
Eli had fun opening all his presents. Eli enjoyed his new castle, golf set, books and bike.
And we finished the party blowing out more candles. Great day, great party, and great little boy!
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
No comments :
Post a Comment