Summertime in this household is busy. We are outside, all the time. Playing in the backyard, playing at the parks, weeding the garden, walking, riding our bikes, watering flowers, swimming... you name it. We pack it all in.
However, I don't joke around when it comes to naps (or sleeping). That's a solid 2-3 hours of peace that I cherish. And at night, Eli is in bed at 7:00 and the older two, 8:15 at the latest. It does shorten our evening activities, but well-rested kids are totally worth it. So as busy as our days are, I still schedule time every afternoon for naps for the baby. We are home every afternoon so that Eli can get a good, solid nap.
But Gavin? He doesn't need naps. He's a big boy. He's going to Kindergarten. He's 5 now. See?
He most certainly does NOT need a nap!Nope, this big boy can just play and play all day long.
Today's "non-napping" position was the kicker.
Man, to sleep like that would be a dream!
Ha ha! Love it:)
ReplyDelete