Anyways, poor third child syndrome. I sometimes remember to take pictures of him, especially if he's doing something ridiculously outlandish or cute, which is pretty much all the time. He's so stinkin' adorable. It saves him, really. I mean, c'mon...
He is such a stinker. Here, he grabbed the proper tiny screwdriver from the drawer and was attempting to change the batteries in this car.
And here, he climbed into the chest of extra bedding and just was looking adorable.
Ooh or this? This is typical bath time.
Here, he is working hard writing a story. Gavin was writing out all the words he knows, because well, my kids are crazy like that, and Eli did not want to be left out.
And FINALLY, I have one child who likes cleaning and tidying and doing chores like emptying the dishwasher. Don't tell your siblings dear, but if you keep this up, you will be my favourite.
And just when I think he might be in the running for Favorite Hildebrand, he is constantly doing weird, random stuff like this. Allow me to explain that here, he has assembled all of the pieces of the blender and then filled it with potatoes from the pantry. "Why?" you ask. "Why not?" is Eli's attitude!
This melts me to the core. I don't often get to read nap time stories any more. Gavin has taken over and Eli loves it. I still get bedtime ones though so I'm doing just fine.
He loves recycling day. Most days, I stop before I set him on the curb.
Most days. ;)Wrestling, body-slamming, and general physical contact are things he enjoys in his spare time, especially if it involves the older two.
Although he does manage to relax in his time off.
He is passionate and does all things to the best of his ability.
And he loves to cuddle.
Play dough is a favourite pastime. Here he is pretending to drink the milkshake I made.
Remember how I said he does all things to the best of his ability? C'mon! Look at that slurp!
And that catches us up to December... I think anyways. Love this guy so much it hurts some days. He is a ray of sunshine, a ball of trouble, and a perfect fit into our crazy family.

Cutie!
ReplyDelete