Wow. 6 months of no blogging. Only 7 posts for the entire 2015 year so far.
It wasn't an intentional break. Really. I didn't get mad and decide to stop blogging. But we went through some crappy times in December and January and that rolled into March with the fire and the buying of a house and then April and May with the fire aftermath and rebuilding and getting ready to sell the house and then the move and then the renovating and then the school starting and then...
Now, not all of the above mentioned was bad times, but for a while there, I was definitely relying on the ol' adage of "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". It was bad. I cried a lot. I prayed a lot. Then I cried some more. We definitely felt like we were in the middle of some kind of unmentionable storm. And then, eventually...
Now, life is a bit more settled. We are loving our new home. I'm getting settled into my new school year. The kids love their new school. We are all healthy and happy and really? What more do we need?


No comments :
Post a Comment