We headed to my parents' house for a few days this Christmas. Chelsea is so much fun. I know I say that all the time, but she really is a blast. For example, when we were getting ready to hang stockings at my parents' house, she decided she wanted to wear them all. So this was the end result.
I love the tradition of stockings, and it was so much fun watching Chelsea discover hers this year. I did, however, learn that the toys need to be strategically placed within the stocking, because once she found her camera, the rest of the stocking was no where near as interesting.
She loved her camera and takes every picture of herself.
She carried it around almost the entire time. Good gift!
(I'm posting this picture to show not only Chelsea holding the camera, but that my husband READ A BOOK! This is huge news.)
I bought Chris a few Wii games for Christmas. Here is a picture of us playing Wii, the entertainment unit designed to increase your activity level. To be fair, we were playing Brain Academy, so we were working our brains, not our bodies.
In my defense, my blogger-updated thing didn't show you bolded. Therefore, the lack of comments.
ReplyDeleteShe sure does look different. I still can't get over the difference in her hair!!
By the time she made it to the kitchen in the stockings, the two on her legs fell right down. And her insisting on putting BOTH arms in the one stocking was adorable!
I absolutely LOVE the pic of her taking her picture! I'm glad to see lots of my pictures in here. MSN sharing folders ROCK, 'cause the quality is good enough to print.
I liked the irony when you asked Chris if he was going to put down his book and come play video games.
"Here is a picture of us playing Wii, the entertainment unit designed to increase your activity level." And now you can picture me lol-ing in the office at that statement. At least there was no one else here.
I can't wait to see the nursery - that color looked cool. It'll be nice to see it not on a swatch.
And you still need to send me the pic of the gangsta!