Chelsea is growing so fast and seems to have turned into quite the little girl over night. She's definitely not a baby anymore. It's crazy how intensely you can love someone. I must tell her at least 50 times a day that I love her. She's fun.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Finally. I know.
A post, a post! Yes, yes, I'm here and I'm finally feeling somewhat settled and more social. It's been a ridiculously crazy few weeks and holidays are finally just around the corner. We are somewhat settled into the new house, but I am hoping during the time off at Christmas, we will finish the nursery and hang all our pictures, and do a few more random little things.
Chelsea is growing so fast and seems to have turned into quite the little girl over night. She's definitely not a baby anymore. It's crazy how intensely you can love someone. I must tell her at least 50 times a day that I love her. She's fun.
She was quick to discover the one room in the house where she isn't allowed, and if you leave her when she is playing with her toys downstairs, she will run into daddy's room as soon as she is unsupervised.
This picture was taken of her today. Look at that mop of curly hair! I'm not sure what to do with it, so I've been doing nothing but that doesn't help the situation. She hates having hair in her face, so she'll often bring me hair ties and will sit very still for me to do her hair.
One of her favourite things to do is colour. She colours on her whiteboard, on paper, in her coloring book, on her hands (thanks Grandpa Jerry) and she tries so hard. It's awesome to see her as such a little girl. She's learning her colours so fast and parrots pretty much every word I say.
In this house, the set up in the main bathroom allows for some good climbing and playing in the sink. She didn't do this in the other house, but now, she's often caught in the bathroom playing with the water. We have to remember to keep the door closed.
So I know I haven't blogged in a long time and a big part of that is that I like posting with pictures, and Chelsea is really not fun to take pictures of right now. She demands to take the camera and will throw a fit, if she doesn't get her way. That's why most of the pics in this post were taken today. But, I'll finish off with this picture - a self portrait, taken by Miss C herself.

Chelsea is growing so fast and seems to have turned into quite the little girl over night. She's definitely not a baby anymore. It's crazy how intensely you can love someone. I must tell her at least 50 times a day that I love her. She's fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Cute pics!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome post! I love the pictures, and can't even decide which one I like best. The glasses? Laying on the toilet? Sitting at the computer? She's too cute!!
ReplyDeleteA person MUST remember to close that particular bethroom door, for more reasons than just Chelsea playing. lol
ReplyDeleteWhat a big girl she has become. And of course she wants to play in Daddy's room.
Any christmas gifts found hiding are welcomed to be unpacked and used. Let me know if you like them.