Finally moved in. Thanks to my husband, sister, and mother-in-law, I haven't had to unpack a single box. Not one. Now, that means that I don't know where anything is, but I'd rather look for a few minutes than unpack.
This house is huge. I like it. I will have buns of steel in a few days because of all the walking up and down the stairs. I might not like that in a few months as I get bigger, but for now, I remind myself that it's my exercise.
As for this pregnancy, I often have to remind myself that I am pregnant. I have no nausea, no heartburn, nothing except for a growing belly and a constant need to pee. I'm quite enjoying it. The midwife says everything is going great, so that's good. We heard the heartbeat on Wednesday - that's always my favourite part.
I'm glad this last week is over. Moving, a busy week at school, a concert in Winnipeg and then SAG in Winnipeg... it was crazy. I'm looking forward to a more relaxing week this week.
No comments :
Post a Comment