Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

No time.

I still have no time. My reports are pretty much done, but this week I'm still crazy busy, preparing for the Remembrance Day assembly on Monday, then parent teacher conferences on Friday. I dispise parent teacher conferences. I always have the craziest stories after that day and I never know what to expect. I'm so nervous for them. It's probably my least favourite thing about teaching.

But, let's talk about more fun and exciting things. Chelsea. Gah - just love her more and more each day. She is officially a big girl, and although I miss the baby girl, she is so much fun at this stage. She talks non-stop and does the silliest things. Her eye teeth are popping through, so we deal with a lot of crying, but that should be done soon.
I have to go mark some spelling assignments, but I thought I'd leave you with a few of her newest things.
1. Holding Maggie. She is constantly chasing Maggie around, saying, "Up! up!" and of course, Maggie runs away. Every once in a while, Chelsea catches her and Maggie allows herself to be held. So cute! (And yes, my dog is wearing a hoodie. We had her groomed and all she would do was shake, so Chris bought her a sweater.) Oh and note that Chelsea's soother handle is tucked under her nose. That's the way she likes it and she'll repeatedly put it back if you change it.
2. Laying on the stairs. Not safe, not recommended, but it's her new thing. She'll just lay on the stair and giggle and giggle and giggle.
3. I saw this this morning, and it made my heart melt. Way to go, Chelsea!
4. Pretties. She LOVES wearing necklaces - many necklaces, all at the same time. She's a girlie girl!

3 comments :

  1. Awesome AWESOME post! I love the pictures and the little updates! Will you send me those pictures? If I try saving them, they save really small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!!
    They grow up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should talk about parent teacher...have you ever done student led? Took all the stress out of it for me...

    ReplyDelete