La la la... I'm not sure what to blog about. Today, I painted and painted and really enjoyed it. I think one of the reasons that I didn't like the house that we are in right now is because I didn't get to pour any of myself into it. Sure I got to pick paint colours, but it's not the same as getting my hands dirty making changes. I love renovating and changing and painting and pouring of myself into something. Today, I just did a quick paint job, priming and painting some spots and tomorrow or Tuesday, I'll get the chance to do the final coat, and voila, we move on Thursday.
Today when I was in the new house, it became a little more real, that on Thursday it would be our house. Ours. For some reason, this is the hardest move yet. This house that we are in now, I love lots of things about it. I'm sure I'll love lots about the new house too. For some reason, I'm just hesitant about the change this time. I have a lot going on. This week will be crazy busy. Here's my secret.
I haven't started packing yet. Nothing. Well, that's a lie. I packed one box, but have rifled through it three times in the past week. So, I don't think that counts. I'm thinking of packing on Monday, and Tuesday nights... I like doing it all at once rather than dragging it out.
I think that's all for now. I'll probably be busy this week, so the next time I blog, it may be from my new house!
You're crazy. I can't imagine doing all of that in 2 nights. And, let me guess, you've got a cake to do this week as well?? ;) LOL...good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I hope the move goes well for you guys! I'm sure you will enjoy your new house just as much once you're settled in and it feels like home. And I agree - you are crazy for leaving the packing of AN ENTIRE HOUSE for the last minute...Can't wait for the next post to hear about the new house!! hehe Hope this week goes well at school, as an added bonus for you!
ReplyDeleteit's hard to pack ahead of time. I'm like you and leave it until the last minute. Otherwise you end up having to unpack to get stuff that you didn't think you'd need. Good luck! Don't work too hard, work that pregnancy to get lots of breaks! :)
ReplyDelete