I promised to blog more, but I don't know what to blog about. Life is crazy, crazy busy right now as we're preparing to move. This means hiring a mudder to do some touch ups in the house and trying to get it painted before we move... on THURSDAY(the 27th)!! Wow. That's soon. Not sure I'm ready for that. I really like this house and this time, I'm kind of resisting change. Normally I'm okay with moving.
I'm so in love with Chelsea right now. She is just sooo much fun and full of so much personality. She has tons of new words and repeats everything we say. It's fun. I'm loving it.
As for this new baby, I've been feeling fine, other than being extremely exhausted and not being able to eat very healthy. For some reason, vegetables and meat aren't sitting well with me, which is basically what I lived on while doing the South Beach Diet. SBD is completely healthy for pregnant women, and I wish I could have stayed on it, but I'm so far off, it isn't funny. I've already gained 10 pounds - not a good start! I'm not stressing about it, but I will be hoping that soon I can eat healthy again, and maybe lay off the fries a bit.
hmmm.. think that's it though. But because everyone likes pictures, I'll leave you with this. "Yeehaw" and "giddy-up".
From my own personal experience I found when I craved carbohydrates I had a girl and when I craved proteins I was having a boy. With the boys I gained very little (mostly proteins) and had average size babies. With the girls I gained more *carbohydrates) and had larger babies. I don't know if that is universal - maybe just me.
ReplyDeleteBut, fighting against the grain usually didn't work ... baby knows what he/she wants. Enjoy your baby :)
Bwahahaha! Awesome picture! Don't worry, you'll get back on SBD when you can.
ReplyDeleteI have not been able to tolerate veggies more than once a day all of my pregnancy. Sometimes I crave them, but as soon as I eat them they make me sick. Could be why I have hit the 30 pound mark and still have 8 weeks to go. Ooops.
ReplyDeleteIll be praying for you with the move. I don't know how you guys do it. Moving is hard work.