Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Randomness

  • Last day of school - seriously sooooo happy. SO HAPPY.
  • Christmas party with the girls tonight. Again, so happy. So much food and good times will be had.
  • I finally am starting to have heartburn. I like it. lol. Not that I like the feeling, but with C, I always had heartburn and she had a beautiful head of hair. I am hopeful that this baby will too.
  • I'm eagerly waiting to find out the sex of this baby... we'll be going in the next few weeks I hope to find out.
  • I have a tree up in my house, but it isn't decorated. C's big thing is to barely touch the tree with her finger, say "ouch" and then pull her hand back really fast. So cute. I do know however, that I have to put a bit more energy into decorating.
  • I'm working on a really cool cake. It's turning out really good. I'll post pictures on Monday night.
  • I'm buying pizza for my students today. That was an ordeal and a half, but the kids are excited. Nothing like food to get Gr 6s hyper.
  • I really like my new house, now that it's been a few weeks. Hopefully over Christmas we'll get the last few things in place and then it'll really feel like home.
  • We're going to GP for a few days over Christmas. I guess word has been getting around about my cakes because I was asked to make a cake while I'm at my parents. Crazy.
  • Well, my prep is almost up, so I should get ready to go back to class. Hooray for holidays!!

2 comments :

  1. are you doing the cake for when you come up here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys decided to go into Wpg for an ultrasound? Are you getting the 3-d? If so, I would wait (if you can take the suspense) until about 25 weeks because thats when they can get amazing shots of the babies face and boy, before then, they look like an alien.

    I think Id rather have a bald baby then the heartburn, though its not so bad now that I know what I can eat and when to eat, and when to take Zantac etc.

    ReplyDelete