I should blog.
Short and snappy.
- life is pretty good. settling into routine with the kiddies, but wish that we could be outside more. today we finally made it to the park, just C, G, and myself. I rocked G to sleep, put him in his stroller, and C and I were off. G of course woke up about 45 minutes later and screamed all the way home, but it was a start.
- i miss exercising, walking and running. soon - very soon - i should be given the okay to start again. i'm eagerly waiting for that "okay". I can go for walks, but G makes it really hard as he screams every time he's in his carseat.
- now that i'm not pregnant, but still carrying all that extra weight, i'm feeling extra self conscious. of course, being asked when i'm due from a random stranger doesn't help. i know i can lose it, but with breastfeeding, i have to be sure to lose it slowly so that it doesn't affect my milk supply.
- my heart has been longing for a few of my friends from the past. i would love to have conversations over coffee with a few of them. i hate distance, both emotional and physical.
- not sure why i decided not to use capital letters. it's not like hitting the shift key takes extra time.
- doing cakes again is fun and i wish i had more time for it. i hate having to turn people away and i've done that alot lately. still call me though, on the off chance that i am free. i don't like hearing that people don't want to call me because i'm so busy. let me decide!
- supper is ready. we're back on SBD phase 2. good times.
Great post! I'm looking forward to seeing you Sunday.
ReplyDelete