Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time flies when you're having babies

So I want to say it's been a month, but technically it isn't a month until the 14th. However, it has been 4 weeks, as 4 weeks ago at 2:30something, Gavin made his entrance. Granted this isn't the best picture, but it's how he is exactly at this moment - fast asleep. Love him!

*Edit - I'm adding some statistics. When Gavin was born, he was 21.5" long and weighed 10lbs 4oz. Today, he is 24" long. Two weeks ago, he weighed 10lbs 6oz, and today he weighed in at a whopping 11lbs, 11 oz. That's my boy!

4 comments :

  1. he is beautiful. enjoy him... it goes by too quickly {you probably hear that often}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH he is just such a sweetheart...Can't wait to finally come for a visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so adorable! I can't believe it's been a month already!

    ReplyDelete