Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

few words

Blogging takes a lot of time. It involves two hands for typing. I don't have a lot of time during which both hands are free. I have a bunch of posts, floating around in my head, but no time to type them out. For now, be happy with a simply photo post.

Gavin asleep in his sling.

Chelsea helping me make fondant.
Gavin getting excited and starting to smile.
Grinning at me, showing off those cute dimples! At his 6 week appointment, he weighed in at 12lbs, 6 ozs.
Love his smile. Makes everything all worth it.
And now, I'm being beckoned for another feed, so I say good night.

3 comments :

  1. I love photo posts! Gavin's smiles are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute. I always have posts floating in my head too but when it comes to putting it on paper ~ I do better with pictures {grin}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures. Both kids are so great to see and you love great.

    ReplyDelete