So, I'm now officially 29. Life is pretty sweet. I keep trying to write 29 things about me and my life, but it's all stuff you've heard before, so I won't. :P Instead, I'll just do a random post.
- Gavin is getting much better at walking. He can take about 4-5 steps when he wants to. When he doesn't want to though, he's really good at holding his legs up in the air so that you can't get him to stand.
- I'm loving celery lately, which is weird because up until a few months ago, I hated it. Pair it with Kraft's 3 cheese ranch and I'm in heaven.
- Parenting a 3 year old is hard. I don't think we're doing that great of a job. Tantrums, tears, timeouts.... Sigh. I miss my sweet baby.
- I'm having a hard time back at work. I don't know where I fit anymore. It feels like I never left, but to everyone else, I've been gone for a year. I've been replaced and life goes on. I don't know where I belong especially because right now, I'm "teaching music" and when I come back in September, I'm teaching grade 3/4 in the afternoon. I can't wrap my head around that one yet.
- I gotta go. Lunchtime!
I am sure you are doing a great job..3 year olds are just hard! lol
ReplyDeleteI am typing this from the comfy chair in your living room!
Your babies are sleeping and mine are playing.
I am sure you are doing a great job and that Chelsea is an amazing little girl!!! Just think of the hard days making you that much more appreciative of the awesome days.
ReplyDelete(Now if you will excuse, I'm off to put my almost 2 year old up for adoption, lol.)
haha, that makes you 2 years younger than me!!!! Good thing I'm soooo mature...I'm sure you feel I'm a good example of blablabla...
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful 29th year! Or I guess you're working on your 30th year now?
Happy Birthday! I felt that way too - coming back into the middle of the school year from my mat leave - I felt like I never left, that a year had NOT passed in the school world - and yet it had! Have fun celebrating your birthday - AND about parenting - don't be hard on yourself - parenting is just tought (I fear what Brody will throw my way at 3!)...I can see in all your posts - you are a caring mother! When I feel down about things, I try to remind myself (well my mom often encourages me to remember - lol) 2 of the 4 agreements - "always try your best" and "don't take anything personal" - can't remember the other 2 - lol. Anyway - hope your day is great!
ReplyDelete