Crazy fun date night. We both arranged babysitters and headed to Winnipeg around 4. A quick trip to Michaels for me to get some cake supplies (and glow sticks) then we were off to Montana's for supper.
Chris was very excited for the "All you can eat ribs" event. He polished off 3 plates of ribs, with a little help from Shelly who was pretty much drooling on the table.
Then, we went blacklight minigolfing.
Some of us were sticklers for rules, and some of us were just there to have a good time.



There were two "hole in one" miracles.

It was a great time. I recommend this place to anyone. We had fun. After this though, we decided to go watch a movie. It started at 9:40 p.m. Sounded like a good idea at the time, but when Chris and I didn't get home until 1:40, we realized it probably wasn't the smartest idea ever. Thanks for a great night!
Then, we went blacklight minigolfing.
It got a touch ridiculous with a few clam heads....
some dinosaur kissing...
and some dolphin caressing...
It was a great time. I recommend this place to anyone. We had fun. After this though, we decided to go watch a movie. It started at 9:40 p.m. Sounded like a good idea at the time, but when Chris and I didn't get home until 1:40, we realized it probably wasn't the smartest idea ever. Thanks for a great night!
I'm glad you had fun - I had fun with C and G. (I'm trying to upload video right now.)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun place. It looked as though you all laughed all night!
Dolphins are pretty ;p
ReplyDeleteIT WAS A GREAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!
I have not laughed like since....well last time we went out ha!
mmmmmmmmmm....ribs..mmmmmmmmmmm
"Me likey ribs!"
Hey Chris is wearing his sandals. Way to go Chris. No socks or big work shoes. That is the first time that I have seen his feet so naked:) Glad that you had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteOh love the pics!! Looks like you all had a great time!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun place to go!!